Urinate a lot of indications of an unhealthy body?. Under normal conditions, a person will urinate 4 to 8 times a day, or the equivalent of 1 to 1.8 liters per day. If someone urinates a lot this can indicate you are drinking too often. However, if you also have to wake up during sleep only to urinate, this is suspect.
Drinking too much water at bedtime can cause this condition, but you need to pay attention to other symptoms that arise or you feel. Meanwhile, also pay attention to the food or drink. Some types of drinks like alcohol, tea, or coffee that contain caffeine can cause you to urinate too often. Diuretic drugs are also one of the causes of this condition.
Is there a disease whose symptoms cause someone to pee too often?
When a person is urinating, it takes several organs to do it. One of the organs in charge is the kidneys, which filters blood cells, filters proteins. After that, urine will pass through the urethra to the bladder. The bladder then temporarily holds the urine until it reaches a full point, after which the urine will excrete through the ureter.
So, it has been seen that urinating requires the coordination of these few people. So, when one or two organs are abnormal, the amount of urine excreted can affect. Well, some of the diseases that cause interference with these organs include:
- Urinary tract infection. When the urinary tract or bladder has an infection, then you want to urinate more often. Sometimes urination is accompanied by pain because the infected bladder is not able to work optimally in holding large amounts of urine.
- Diabetes. For people with diabetes, one of the symptoms is urinating too often. Often occurs because the diabetics have a high urge to drink due to high blood sugar. As a result of frequent drinking, the body tries to remove this excess fluid.
- Overactive bladder (overactive bladder). When a person has this disease, he feels a sudden urge to pass urine. It’s because the bladder is contracting abnormally. As a result, a person may urinate more frequently.
- Pregnant. A normal condition for pregnant women. The reason is, the enlarged uterus due to the growth of the baby in the womb can put pressure on the bladder. As a result, the bladder becomes narrower than normal, so that pregnant women urinate more often.
Visit the hospital immediately to get proper treatment from a doctor if you urinate too often. Making appointments is even easier so that you get treatment more quickly to avoid dangerous complications.
How to overcome the condition of too often urinate a lot?
To overcome this condition, the treatment can be different depending on the cause. Several types of treatment that can be done include:
- Bladder training. For about twelve weeks, you can practice it yourself. The trick is to control the interval to urinate. That can reduce the frequency of urination and train the bladder to store urine longer.
- Kegel exercises. This exercise is effective in strengthening the muscles around the bladder and urethra so that it can reduce the urge to urinate. Do this exercise at least three times a day.
It can’t ignore the diet that you consume daily. We recommend that you avoid the consumption of liquor, caffeine, soda, tomatoes, chocolate, spicy food, and artificial sweeteners.