what to say to an ex who hurt you. Words for an ex that hurt you will make you stronger and tougher than before. In a romantic relationship, breaking up with the boyfriend is common. However, for some people, the moment feels so heavy.
The reason is, they need to forget the good memories they shared together. Not to mention for those who have designed a more serious relationship, these ideals must be buried deep.
what to say to an ex who hurt you can help forget the incident.
Usually, the words for a hurting ex contain an inspirational and motivational message.
The purpose of these words is for you to rise from sadness and start a new page. Although, these efforts require more strength and perhaps not a short time.
Words to an ex who hurt you can make you stronger and braver to face a broken heart. These words can also make you stronger than before.
Here’s a summary of what to say to an ex who hurt you so that you can become a tough person again.
Sometimes, it’s hard to forget because there are feelings that are still pent up. Therefore, express your heart through the words for your ex-girlfriend in this article, so that you can be a little relieved. Curious about the quote? Let’s take a look at the examples in this article! Happy reading!
“Getting back with your ex is like picking up the food that you threw away. Do you want to eat again? Great!”
If the food is not good to eat or rotten, what do you usually do? Of course, it was thrown away, right? Just analogize these words with your ex asking you to get back.
You broke up with him for a reason. One of them maybe you’ve known rotten all this time. Well, if you go back to him, it’s no different from picking up rotten food that you throw away, right?
2. Don’t Repeat The Same Mistake
“It’s okay to be wrong, the important thing is not to repeat the same mistakes, for example, getting back with your ex.”
Making mistakes is normal. But repeating the same mistakes over and over isn’t something that should be avoided? It would be better if you could learn from the past so that you can become a better person.
Well, this is the same as your ex who wants to invite you back. If you break up, it means it was your fault in the past. Don’t want to repeat the same mistake just because he invites you to start the story again.
3. Read the same book over and over
“Getting back with your ex is like reading a book you’ve already read. The ending will never change.”
Reading a book in the morning while brewing hot coffee is indeed delicious. But if you keep reading the same book, won’t the ending be the same? It would be better if you save the book you have read, then read another story.
It’s the same with your love story, if your relationship with him is over, just keep your memories in your heart. Don’t even go back to him, after all, the ending of your story will be the same.
4. Leave Him
“It’s better to leave your past behind than to repeat the same mistakes.”
Have you ever wanted to repeat your love story with your ex? Especially if he keeps asking to get back, of course, it will make you even more upset to be back with him again or not.
Better to just undo your intention to return to him. Remember what made you end the relationship. Isn’t it the same as repeating the same mistake?
Read also: How To Say Goodbye To An Ex Forever
5. Start a New Sheet
“You will never be able to start a new page if you keep repeating reading the last page.”
For you women and men whose ex still often invites you back, just ignore him. Why are you still thinking about it?
If it’s over, let it be a memory in your heart. The reason is, if you keep thinking about it, you will never be able to start a new page with other people.
6. You Don’t Deserve
“I have things worth fighting for in my life. You don’t belong in that.”
When you are still in a relationship with your ex-lover, maybe you always fight for your love for him. Whatever you do to make her happy.
But if you are separated, why are you still fighting for it? Just forget about him. After all, there are still many important things that you should strive for besides him.
7. A Totally Deserving Person
“His passing has opened up opportunities for me to be happy. Now I have found someone who really deserves it.”
These words for your ex-girlfriend should be used as guidelines for moving on. Forgiving and forgetting an ex-boyfriend is not easy, especially if he had incised a wound in your heart. But that doesn’t mean you can’t find other happiness.
Believe in God’s plan, that his departure is not the end of everything. Instead, He has made a more beautiful path for you to go through with someone who really deserves to be side by side with you.
8. Hurting Yourself
“Dear ex, stop meddling in my business. Because it won’t hurt me, but hurt yourself.”
Does it suck, doesn’t it, if you have an ex-lover who still interferes in your business? Especially if in the past he had scratched the wound in your heart, surely it would feel like getting angry and saying rude things to him. Instead of running out of energy to scold him, you’d better give a satire for the ex who has hurt you.
Tell him, if he continues to harass you, later he will lose himself. The reason is, now you are happy with your world even without his presence.
9. Don’t be too self-conscious
“Just because I was nice to you, doesn’t mean I want you back.”
Have you forgiven your ex-boyfriend even though he hurt your feelings? Even though it’s not easy, giving him an apology will make it easier for you to let go.
If one day he needs your help, give help sincerely. However, make it clear to him that your kindness is not a sign that you want him back. Don’t let him bring a feeling later with your good attitude to him.
10. Worst Girlfriend
“At first, I was sick, but now I’m grateful. It’s all because you are my worst boyfriend.”
Being abandoned by the person you love the most does make you want to cry. Especially if he leaves you for no reason, of course, it hurts more.
If it hurts, cry until you can’t cry anymore. But after that, say thank you for parting with him. Because after this he will not be able to hurt you and make you cry again.
Words for the Ex Who Has Hurt Us
1. “I may be fine, but I don’t feel that way at all”.
2. “Maybe we’re lost in translation, maybe I’m asking too much. But, maybe this is a masterpiece, until you destroy it”. -All Too Well (Taylor Swift).
3. “It hurts when the person who made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.”
4. “And it has been known that love does not know its own depth until the moment of separation.” –Khalil Gibran
5. “Love is the most beautiful dream and the worst nightmare”.
6. “One of the simplest ways to stay happy is to let go of the things that make you sad.”
7. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes what makes us strong is letting go.” –Herman Hesse
8. “People can forgive more than you can imagine. But, you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what is bitter and move on”. –Bill Cosby.
9. “Sometimes people come into your life just to teach you how to let go”.
10. “Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go”.
11. “We must be willing to give up the life we have planned so as to have a life waiting for us”. –Joseph Campbell
12. “Letting go means realizing that some people are part of your life story, but not part of your destiny.” –Steve Maraboli.
13. “I firmly believe that bad relationships should end, no matter what.”
14. “Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you”.
15. “There are things we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn about, and people we can’t live without but have to let go of.”
16. “When you let go, you are truly free”.
17. “Love sometimes hurts when you’re not with the right person. But don’t give up on love”.
18. “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it. Everything and everyone you hate will be engraved on your heart”.
19. “The day I understand everything, is the day I stop trying to find out everything. The day I know peace is the day I let everything go.”
20. “Every time your heart breaks, the door opens to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities”.
21. “A broken heart hurts, but it will make you strong”.
22. “Having our own story and loving ourselves through the process is the bravest thing we’ve ever done”.
23. “What doesn’t kill you will make me stronger, stand taller. It doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone. What doesn’t kill you will make you a warrior, your footsteps are even lighter. Not that it’s over because you left”. –Stronger (Kelly Clarkson)
24. “A broken heart is just a growing pain. This is necessary so that you can love more when the thing that is destined for you comes”.
25. “Over time the pain subsides, the body recovers and the brain looks for new ways to move on.”
26. “The most painful thing is to lose yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too”. –Ernest Hemingway
27. “If you give your all and it’s not enough, you may be giving it to the wrong person”.
28. “God sometimes removes someone from your life to protect you. Don’t chase them”. –Rick Warren
29. “I want to be my old self again. But, I’m still trying to find it”.
30. “You are free, you are strong, you are kind, you are loved, you have value, and you have purpose”.
This elegant attitude when you meet your ex who used to hurt you
After a breakup, meeting your ex is the thing that most people don’t want and avoid, including yourself. Meeting him will only make the heartache that he had inscribed with hurt again.
However, constantly avoiding your ex is not a good thing, instead, your attitude shows that you haven’t moved on from him. You just need to be elegant when you meet or pass him on the street. Here are five attitudes you should take.
1. Never avoid it again
Stop avoiding him, just because you don’t want to feel hurt anymore. It’s useless you do and you look very childish who doesn’t want to accept his presence. It’s better to just act normal as nothing happened.
2. Smile, then greet him in a friendly manner
Accept the presence of your ex in your life, even if he is no longer your partner. You can smile at him when you pass, then greet him in a friendly manner. Don’t worry about his attitude that will be indifferent to you, because psychologically it shows that you have moved on from him.
3. In fact, you can ask how he’s doing, like you’re meeting an old friend
Don’t be awkward with him when you meet him, what’s more, you show a very rigid attitude. Because, if you do it will show you haven’t moved on from it. The attitude you have to do must be calm. You can greet him, by asking how he is like you are meeting an old friend.
4. Show the attitude that now you are much happier
Never show an attitude that indicates you are not happy but show a calm and happy attitude. That way, he will think that you are now much happier than he was before.
5. Never show him that you already have a replacement for him
Showing off that you now have a boyfriend doesn’t need to be done. Because he wouldn’t care about anything like that either. Just act accordingly. Even if he is curious, then he will find out for himself without waiting for you to ask.
Those are five elegant attitudes that you can show your ex when you meet. We hope you enjoy reading it. From now on, don’t dodge anymore, let alone hide if there is him, okay!