What is the reason for irregular periods before marriage? The frequency of intercourse, as long as it does not lead to pregnancy, actually does not have an impact on menstrual cycles that become irregular.
A woman’s menstrual cycle is regulated by reproductive hormones, such as estrogen, progesterone, FSH, LH, and GnRH. Irregular menstrual cycles are more often the result of an imbalance of these hormones, for example, due to:
- The wrong diet
- Contraceptive use
- Side effects of drug consumption
- Other diseases, such as ovarian cysts, endometriosis, thyroid gland disorders, and so on
Test packs are actually quite effective in detecting pregnancy if done through the right procedures. Some test pack tools even have the effectiveness of up to 99%. However, the test pack certainly cannot 100% accurately detect pregnancy. A negative test pack results in pregnant women can be caused by:
- Too early a test pack. According to some literature, the most accurate time to do a test pack is after a one-week or more late menstruation.
- The time to immerse the test pack in urine is too short
- Too fast test pack reading time
- Contamination of urine by bacteria
Therefore, to ensure pregnancy, apart from doing a test pack, it is advisable to also check with a gynecologist for ultrasound (ultrasound).
To help your menstrual flow, you should:
- Eat a balanced nutritious diet, rich in antioxidants (vegetables and fruit)
- Drink lots of water 8-12 glasses per day
- Avoid excessive stress
- Exercise and sleep regularly
However, if What is the reason for irregular periods before marriage does not improve, you should check with an obstetrician directly.
I hope this helps.